ACBXKIDS CAPOEIRA ARTS CAMP – SCROLL DOWN ON THIS PAGE TO REGISTER!
Physical and cultural arts experience through the scope of Capoeira and Brazilian arts.
ACBXKIDS camp will explore the disciplines of Capoeira – self-defense, percussion, music, dance, acrobatics – and Brazilian cultural dance forms , providing participants with a fun and unique experience – different from your traditional summer camp! Our week(s) will also include nature-focused activities in local parks (weather permitting) and plenty of summer fun. Each week culminates with a family celebration and showcase!
No experience necessary.
No uniform necessary.
Students will be grouped by age and skill level.
Ages 6+ (existing Capoeira students, with approved permission by Professor Coco, may enroll at age 5)
Monday – Friday, 9am – 3pm
Early drop off and late pick up available
|Spring: April 2 – 6
Early bird: Sign up by 3/10 to receive a 10% discount
Success! Click here to see photos from our
|Summer: July 9 – 27
1 wk $395 | 2 wks $750
Per day option: $85
Early bird: Sign up by 5/31 to receive a 10% discountWeek 1: July 9 – 13
Week 2: July 16 – 20
- New students to ACBX have a $30 one-time registration fee
- Early bird discount: 10% off registration
- Siblings receive a 5% discount. Applied in person/phone registration, not online.
- Referral discounts! Receive a $5 credit toward your registration for each camper you refer that signs up. Referrals are unlimited! Applied in person/over the phone registration.
- Camp week requires a minimum number of 6 / maximum of 16 kids in order to take place.
OVERVIEW OF CLASSES AND ACTIVITIES THROUGHOUT THE WEEK(S):
- Percussion/Music – this portion will delve into language, as we’ll teach some basic words and translate songs from Portuguese
- Dance, to include, Samba, Maculele, among other cultural dance forms
- Nature-focused outdoor activities in local parks (weather permitting)
- Hike at Van Cortlandt Park (weather/temperature permitting)
- Eco-friendly Arts & Crafts
Prior to camp start, parents will receive a welcome letter with all details regarding the week.
HOW TO REGISTER?
1. Download and complete the Camp Forms, click here.
Email the completed form to: email@example.com
2. Pay for registration by completing the “sign up” process, in the automated schedule below.
3. Tell a friend! And take advantage of our $5 off for each referral you send us and registers.
CAMP FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. CLICK HERE TO VIEW.