General Code of Conduct & Tuition Policy
- Tuition fee is due the first week of the session/month. Payments received after the first 7 days of the session/month are subject to a $15 late fee.
- Checks should be made to Bronx Capoeira Arts Inc. Checks with an inaccurate name will be returned.
- Student must remain in the class(es) he/she has been assigned to, unless, he/she has paid to be enrolled in multiple classes.
- Student/parent must sign in at the beginning of each class.
- Students must wear proper uniform/attire for each class.
- No video or photography is allowed without prior consent from ACBX administration.
- Parents who choose to watch class, must do so quietly, and seated in the designated seating area.
- Parents and students must respect the overall code of conduct: no noise/interruptions (this includes loud conversations, cell phones, eating, unattended siblings etc), no coming over to students (or vice versa) during class, no disrespectful behavior toward instructor(s)/assistant apprentice teacher(s) or classmates.
- A substitute instructor may teach class without prior notice.
- Parent must provide a reliable email for communication and check email regularly for class updates.
- Parent/student is expected to maintain good communication with ACBX instructor(s)/administration
- ACBX is not responsible for missed classes.
- ACBX holds the right to cancel/change class due to unexpected circumstances without prior notice. Please note we make our best effort to keep this to a minimum.
The progress of our students is a team effort between teachers’ and parents – we’re in it together!
We appreciate your cooperation and support.