We had an amazing 2019 Summer camp! In 2020 we will be offering a minimum of 4 weeks of camp in July! Please stay tuned for more information!
Be sure to join our mailing list or email us if interested email@example.com
ACBXKIDS camp explore the disciplines of Capoeira – self-defense, percussion, music, dance, acrobatics – and Brazilian cultural dance forms , providing participants with a fun and unique experience – different from your traditional summer camp! Our week(s) will also include nature-focused activities in local parks (weather permitting) and plenty of summer fun. Each week culminates with a family celebration and showcase!
No capoeira or martial arts experience necessary.
No uniform necessary.
Students will be grouped by age and skill level.
Monday – Friday
9am – 3pm
Early drop off and late pick up available
Snacks will be provided.
Campers must bring bagged lunch each day.
April 22 – 26
July 8 – 12
July 15 – 19
$350 per week
Early bird discount $25 per week, ends April 1
Sign up for all 3 weeks (1 Spring, 2 Summer Weeks) for $325 each week
- Payment plans available, please inquire in the studio
- Per day option, $85
- New students to ACBX have a $30 one-time registration fee
- Early drop off and late pick up pricing options:
- 8:30am to 5pm (2.5 hours) $20 per day.
- 8am to 6pm (4 hours) $50 per day, with a three-day minimum commitment.
- 1 hour $15
- $10 fee charged for any 20 – 30 minutes delays in pick up or drop off before 9a
- Extended hours bill to be received at end of each week in person/via email
- Siblings receive a $15 discount. Applied in person/phone registration, not online.
OVERVIEW OF CLASSES AND ACTIVITIES THROUGHOUT THE WEEK(S):
- Basic Portuguese words
- Dance, to include, Samba, Maculele, West African, among other cultural dance forms
- Nature-focused outdoor activities in local parks (weather permitting)
- Community-oriented activities
- Eco-friendly Arts & Crafts
- Filed trips may include Van Cortlandt Park Museum and hikes, morning time trips to the pool, the Bronx Zoo, Botanical Garden, The Cloisters, among other.
Prior to camp start, parents will receive a welcome letter with all details regarding the week.
HOW TO REGISTER?
1. Select your week(s) below and register.
2. Expect to receive an email, closer to camp start with detailed info on activities, forms, instructions for the week(s)
3. Tell a friend! And take advantage of our $5 off for each referral you send us and signs up.