ACBXKIDS camp explore the disciplines of Capoeira – self-defense, percussion, music, dance, acrobatics – and Brazilian cultural dance forms , providing participants with a fun and unique experience – different from your traditional summer camp! Our week(s) will also include nature-focused activities in local parks (weather permitting) and plenty of summer fun. Each week culminates with a family celebration and showcase!
No capoeira or martial arts experience necessary.
No uniform necessary.
Students will be grouped by age and skill level.
Monday – Friday
9am – 3pm
Early drop off and late pick up available
Snacks will be provided. Campers must bring bagged lunch each day.
April 22 – 26
July 8 – 12
July 15 – 19
$350 per week
Early bird discount $25 per week, ends April 1
Sign up for all 3 weeks (1 Spring, 2 Summer Weeks) for $325 each week
- Payment plans available, please inquire in the studio
- Per day option, $85
- New students to ACBX have a $30 one-time registration fee
- Early drop off is 8:30am, late pick up is 5pm, $15 per day
- Siblings receive a $15 discount. Applied in person/phone registration, not online.
OVERVIEW OF CLASSES AND ACTIVITIES THROUGHOUT THE WEEK(S):
- Basic Portuguese words
- Dance, to include, Samba, Maculele, West African, among other cultural dance forms
- Nature-focused outdoor activities in local parks (weather permitting)
- Community-oriented activities
- Eco-friendly Arts & Crafts
Prior to camp start, parents will receive a welcome letter with all details regarding the week.
HOW TO REGISTER?
1. Select your week(s) below and register.
2. Expect to receive an email, closer to camp start with detailed info on activities, forms, instructions for the week(s)
3. Tell a friend! And take advantage of our $5 off for each referral you send us and signs up.