“…Ginga is a graceful approach to everyday situations. It’s the capacity to improvise solutions and make things look easy even under rough conditions.”
Live Online Classes for Kids and Adults Via Zoom
You can access the live stream using your phone, tablet or your desktop computer.
Here’s How it Works:
1. Sign up for class – kids or adults – register for a kids session the same way you’ve done before, via our zen planner website.
If you are an existing ACBX student (or recently enrolled and still in our system) you may email us to fulfill payment and we will enroll you on the back end in our system.
2. After completing your registration and purchase, you will receive an email within 24-48 hours but no later than 30 minutes prior to your class with a meeting ID code
3. Download the Zoom app or access it from zoom.us on your computer
4. Go to Zoom.us, click on join meeting, enter your meeting ID, and you are in!
Live Online Class Schedule Click here to Sign Up for Class or New Kids Session.
*NEW CLASS* WEDNESDAYS at 11AM
Kids ages 6-10, new students
This class will focus on movement and exercise through the scope of Capoeira.
Donation-based, drop ins welcome
THURSDAYS at 5PM
Kids ages 9 and up
If you are an existing ACBX student who attends class on Thursdays at 5:30pm or Saturdays at 11am, this new 5pm class is for you!
Kids ages 4 – 5
Drop ins welcome at this time
Kids ages 6-10
If you are an existing ACBX student who attends class on Thursdays at 10am (homeschool), Fridays at 5:30pm or Saturdays at 10am, this class is for you.
Kids ages 9 and up
If you are an existing ACBX student who attends class on Thursdays at 5:30pm or Saturdays at 11am, this class is for you.
Tuesdays 6:30pm, all levels
Wednesdays 6:30pm, all levels
Thursdays 6:30pm, orange cords and up
Saturdays 12:30pm, all levels
ACBXKIDS Spring/Summer Session & NEW Donation-based Kids Class
- Our new kids Session runs April 9 – June 27. Register, as usual, click here.
- If you have siblings, please sign up for your older child online and email us so that we can register your second child and apply your sibling discount.
Online Resources for Students to Practice at Home During This Time
Don’t forget to to watch our online series of videos for kids to practice at home! It is a private link available to students, so please email us to receive the link; email@example.com
Also, we’ve created a page with the names of basic moves. We will continue to update this Resources page, click here.
You Should Know:
- There are no refunds or credits for any missed classes or withdrawal from the kids session. In the instance of illness, a doctor’s note will be required in order to process a credit for what’s left of the session.
- All monthly adults/teens students or full session registered ACBXKids are welcome to join any of our online classes suitable for the student.
- Existing ACBX students financially affected by the Coronavirus pandemic, i.e. loss of job, may have an alternate payment plan or discount. Please email us to coordinate, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note that all classes will be automatically muted to avoid background noise. If you have a question, you can ask in the chat option (public message to all logged in) or raise hand option at top of your Zoom screen. For Kids classes, we will leave the last 10 minutes of class for questions.
- Please cooperate and minimize distractions during class.
Studio Temporary Closure and Current Membership Class Cards
The studio will remain closed until further notice. For students with current class cards/memberships as of March 14, 2020 for which we are not providing an online class option, your membership card has been frozen and your expiration date will be extended. Any birthdays bookings will bet honored at a desired time or treated on a case by case basis.
Please note that some memberships/class cards have a temporary COVID-19 price reduction, others can be purchased now but will be activated once we are back in our physical studio.
Please reach out to us should you have any questions or concerns; email@example.com