“…Ginga is a graceful approach to everyday situations. It’s the capacity to improvise solutions and make things look easy even under rough conditions.”
Live Online Classes for Kids and Adults Via Zoom
You can access the live stream using your phone, tablet or your desktop computer.
Here’s How it Works:
1. Sign up for class – kids or adults – register for a kids session the same way you’ve done before, via our zen planner website.
If you are an existing ACBX student (or recently enrolled and still in our system) you may email us to fulfill payment and we will enroll you on the back end in our system.
2. After completing your registration and purchase, you will receive an email within 24-48 hours but no later than 30 minutes prior to your class with a meeting ID code
3. Download the Zoom app or access it from zoom.us on your computer
4. Go to Zoom.us, click on join meeting, enter your meeting ID, and you are in!
Live Online Class Schedule Click here to Sign Up for Class or New Kids Session.
Summer Schedule July – August 1 (Kids are on break Aug 2 – Sept 11)
THURSDAYS at 5:30PM
Kids ages 9 and up
SATURDAYS 10AM – 11AM
Kids ages 4 – 12
Kids will be separated into age group and levels. Ages 4 – 5 will do the first 30 minutes of class, ages 6+ will continue for one full hour of class.
New KIDS Fall Session Starts September 12 – Enroll Now!
Tuesdays 6:30pm, all levels
Wednesdays 6:30pm, all levels
Thursdays 6:30pm, orange cords and up
Saturdays 12:30pm, all levels
Online Resources for Students to Practice at Home During This Time
Don’t forget to to watch our online series of videos for kids to practice at home! It is a private link available to students, so please email us to receive the link; firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, we’ve created a page with the names of basic moves. We will continue to update this Resources page, click here.
You Should Know:
- There are no refunds or credits for any missed classes or withdrawal from the kids session or adults monthly membership. In the instance of illness, a doctor’s note will be required in order to process a credit for what’s left of the session.
- All monthly adults/teens students or full session registered ACBXKids are welcome to join any of our online classes suitable for the student.
- Existing ACBX students financially affected by the Coronavirus pandemic, i.e. loss of job, illness, etc may have an alternate payment plan or discount. Please email us your situation to discuss email@example.com
- Note that all classes will be automatically muted to avoid background noise. If you have a question, you can ask in the chat option (public message to all logged in) or raise hand option at top of your Zoom screen.
- Please cooperate and minimize distractions during class.
Studio Temporary Closure and Current Membership Class Cards
The studio will remain closed until further notice. For students with current class cards/memberships as of March 14, 2020 for which we are not providing an online class option, your membership card has been frozen and your expiration date will be extended. Any birthdays bookings will be honored at a desired time or treated on a case by case basis.
Please reach out to us should you have any questions or concerns; firstname.lastname@example.org